Aug 24, 2009

Meep Moop New Mission!



 Hi
 folks, did you all get to enjoy the new mission this weekend? If not, head to the mission center and check it out. You get to help me out, you see, my ship crashed on Fantage and I need your help putting it back together. I see you can’t stop staring at my board. I don’t blame you. It really is a sweet ride. If you would like one for yourself, you need to play our Mission Center Repair Shop game, a mini-game for the mission. Play well and score 8500 points or higher, and I’ll have enough spare parts to make you this fine board. If you already completed the mission, you can always replay it to try again to win! I don’t have enough boards for everyone though, only premium members can zip around on this baby!
Get your board Today!!
This Mission is a bit short.

No comments:

Post a Comment