Jan 29, 2010

How To Get Camera


1. Open up your world map, and then go to Mt. Fantage
2. Theres a little building there called Comet & Co. Which is the Newspaper called Weekly Comet.
  • Why do you want to be a reporter? A. I can cover what is interesting!
  • When assigned a theme, what do you do? B. Stick to the assigned themes to send in your entry
  • Where is the Fantage & Co. located? C. Mt. Fantage
  • How long should your article be? A. A maximum length of 256 characters
  • The reason i’m qualified to be a Reporter is? B. I’m a hard working fantagian and I never miss a good story
  • How often should you send in articles? B. Up to three per day
  • Can you write a good story for each article? A. Certainly! I am born a writer
  • What requirements must you meet to become a Reporter? C. I need to be a basic member for one month or be a premium member
  • As a reporter this will be your job. B. Covering unique events on fantage 
  • What’s the first thing you’ll do after passing the test? D. Do my best on my first assignment 

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment